Sunday, August 26, 2007

uuuh, aaaah, the belly button popped out ! ;)



today a small story of my surgery two weeks ago.... :)

everything started if i remind right last december...
at the XSM I realized...there is something wrong about my belly button.....it came out ha ha :)
but i didnt take care that much, it was not hurting or whatever...just came out ;)

i didnt mind...my girlfriend found it funny....
"ha ha , you belly button popped out, thats soooo funny!"
so, i just let it be.....

until the day i had to go to the doctor and i had to put my shirt off and i heard a small but hurting comment...
"Mr. Wenhart", you have a
umbilical hernia!" my comment was just: "aham, whats that?" and what does it mean?"
and he said: "you need a surgery" ..... then i was like:"shit...i hate hospitals... i hate injections...i hate narcosis, i hate boring silence, i hate the food there, .... i , ok there is no other way! ;) i have to take it.....

just one week later i had my surgery...it went pretty well...although it was boring, i got injections, narcotic, bad food, a stupid roomate, all you can wish...but after two days i could go home...and rest there

was not that bad...just the story of a popping out belly button...further details via email conversation ha ha ...

Tobi

No comments: