Monday, August 20, 2007

ambitous and emotional?


dear friends,
today is not the most shiny day ;)
When it comes to soccer i can get very emotional and this happened this dark morning....not bad, but emotions ...

Imagine, some friends and me, we are playing a virtual soccer manager league, based on the german "Bundesliga". You have a certain amount of virtual €s and therefore you can buy "YOUR" team. With this specific team i compete in our own league agains my friends.
After every matchday every real player is evaluated with remarks and for the game you get points dependending on the remark, goals, assists.

And yeah, last week, my start in the new season was quite good, my "star-striker" Klose scored like hell and so i was leading our Championship. The second matchday, well it was not the best for me, but there were some players, who should have get a good score. One of those players was Lucio, a Brazilian Midfielder from the Berlin team! So i counted with a place in the midfield for this matchday, to keep a position in the first third of the league.

As i sucked last year in the league, this years motivation to be better is higher ;)

But, what did i have to read? -6 points for my brazilan star...... -6 points.....wow...i couldnt believe that, it was not realistic, he was the best player in his team the last match, had two assists, so it is just not possible.....so i thought, it was a mistake by the webpage and i get the real score afterwards...and i would have been not that bad either this week ;)

Wrong thought ha ha ha......imagine, the player got the worst remark, cause a new rule in this magazine/webpage says, if the player is diving and they found out, he gets the worst grade...and that happened to Lucio....damn, damn, damn....so i have to confess, that i am the 2nd weakest player this week, because of the brazilian diver.....aaah...i hope he will do that never ever again...not for me and not for the fairness of the sport itself!

Diving should be just not existing in soccer ! PLEASE DONT DO IT AGAIN MR. LUCIO!

P.S. at the end of the season i ll be back on the top ! ;)

1 comment:

Alesita said...

Hey Tobi,
First, welcom back, long time since you wrote in the blog. I almost cry when I read your block about Erikita and you... Lovely couple!!!! I love u both. secondly thanks to linked me in your blog, specialy with the funies oleeeeeee, jajajajajaja it was so good =)

Lats I didn't write in english yet because I want my friends improve their spanish, hahahaha.

Kisses.