Monday, August 13, 2007

about a girl...

long time...no post!

i guess, that should change now..... when i am going to find time, i`ll write some notes about what is going on in my life! this will follow for sure...but in this section...i want to write for a very special person for me personal.....for me, the most important person in my life!

my lovely girlfriend ;)

i could have never imagined, that such a "on the first view" random love story would happen in my poor personal life ha ha ..... but the unexpected is coming and turning to the most beautiful happening in the last year......
... i also could have never imagined, to be sooo close to a girl from another culture, backround, friends, language, whatsoever...
...but now, after more than 9 months being a couple i know....
...thats the girl, i have dreamt for, the girl i want to spend many many many many years with...

thank you honey, for the past 9 months , lets see the future, the light at the end .....and lets spend our golden future together at any place of the world!

I love you!

No comments: